[Ladies & Babies]
- Davidson, Mrs. Hunter captured in Annapolis, MD January
- Davidson, Kath ...blockade runner, captured in Leonardtown,
MD on April 15,
- Gilliam, Mary E. C. from Dinwiddie County, VA captured
in Leonardtown, MD on April 15, 1864.
- Perkins, Jane A. VA
Artillery, captured at Spotsylvania Court House on
- Little Artillery Man...so named by the other POWs on
the night of his birth, July 11, 1864. His mother was Jane
A. Perkins. To read a Poem about this child, click
- Un-named black baby boy, born Sept. 1862, in the contraband
name was Mary Jane.